UPDATE REGARDING COVID-19 AND OUR OFFICE . . .
Wow! What crazy times we are living in right now. It is hard to know who to believe, and that can cause uneasiness and even a little bit of fear. We want you to know that we are here for you for dental emergencies or concerns. If we can answer your questions over the phone, we would be happy to do that, or we have limited appointments if you need urgent attention.
Infection control is always of utmost importance to us here, however we are going to extra lengths to make you as comfortable and confident as possible so that you can make informed decisions regarding your dental appointments.
Of course our operatories are always sanitized between each patient; that is standard protocol ALL the time.
Additional precautions we are taking are:
1. We are keeping the waiting room door open for a constant flow of fresh air, as well as to eliminate the need to handle a door knob.
2. We are wiping down chair armrests and surfaces in the waiting area frequently.
3. We have taken up all magazines in the waiting room, and ask you to use the provided hand sanitizer before using the coffee bar.
4. We are monitoring ourselves to make sure WE are healthy.
5. If you are more comfortable, you may wait in your car for your apopintment time, and we will call or text you when your room is ready.
Of course, if you have a fever or cough, we would encourage you to reschedule your appointment for a later date. Please let us know if you have any questions, or if we can help you in any way.
Dr. Mark Niemiec
We feel that every patient in our practice deserves to have a smile they can be proud of.
We are excited to offer our patients a unique program we call Forever Brite.
For a one-time payment of $99, we supply you with custom bleach trays and materials. Then, with each 6 month preventative visit, we will provide you with a touch-up kit of bleaching gel.
Start today by printing out a form and bringing it with you to your next appointment.
Call us at (575)-758-9777 for details, questions, and/or comments.